Radisson Hotel Portland Airport: Portland, Oregon
6233 NE 78th Court, Portland, OR 97218
Phone: (503) 251-2000 | Fax: (503) 253-9306 | Toll Free: (800) 994-7878
Close to Everything, Miles from Ordinary
Situated in a quiet lakeside setting away from flight paths and congestion, offering all the amenities that make business travel easier along with something unexpected: a little tranquility. Portland International Airport is just 2 miles away, where you can connect to MAX light rail for convenient transportation to downtown Portland and beyond. Shopping and dining opportunities abound nearby at Cascade Station, Portland’s newest tax-free shopping experience.
In addition to everything Portland has to offer, it is a perfect jumping off point for any travel plans, located just an hour from the scenic Columbia Gorge, drive another 30 minutes east to hit Mt. Hood for year-round skiing. Head west to take in the Oregon Coast, north to visit Mt. St. Helen’s the region’s most active Volcano, or south will get you to some of the top wineries in the world in the Willamette Valley.
Experience everything the area has to offer while enjoying all the benefits of staying at the Radisson. Lakeside Bar & Grill offers great service and delicious menu items. A favorite local dining spot, enjoy either outdoor or indoor dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Guestroom & Suites
· 190 single or double guestrooms.
· 6 suites with a 6 person board table and wet bar.
· Guestrooms feature the Sleep Number bed by Select Comfort.
· Complimentary high speed wireless Internet access.
· Refrigerators, microwaves & coffee stations in all guestrooms & suites.
· Lakeside view rooms available.
· Upgraded Lindbergh Level Rooms.
Banquet Events, Amenities, and Location
· Over 2,400 square feet of meeting space that accommodates up to 100 people, and Executive Boardroom.
· In house catering provided by Lakeside Bar & Grill.
· Business Center and Fitness room available.
· Complimentary parking, Park & Sleep packages, including 10 days of parking.
· Near Portland International Airport, Max Light Rail, Cascade Station shopping, restaurants as well as Colwood National Golf Course & outdoor activities.
· Goldpoints Plus-Frequent Guest Reward Program.
· Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service.
Lakeside Bar & Grill
The Lakeside Bar & Grill is open daily for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Recently remodeled with a new contemporary décor, it is a perfect place for your business meetings or social meals. Featuring a casual northwest cuisine with special features daily. Dine outside during the summer by Lake Colwood and enjoy the natural beauty and wildlife of the Pacific Northwest.